We believe that transformation is at the heart of our vision and so our strap-line is “Loving our Community to Life”. We sincerely believe that this is accomplished when we work as a TEAM: Together, Encountering, Authentic, Moments with God and others.
We are a Church of Scotland, but you don’t have to be a church person, a Christian, or even have a faith to come along! At our Sunday worship we have some singing, we hear from someone talking about Jesus in the bible, we pray together, we often see miracles and healing, and we spend time hanging out afterwards over tea/coffee.
- Don’t panic! We are God’s family and love to meet new people.
- What should I wear? Well the general rule is that if you’re wearing anything, you’re all right! We aren’t particularly smartly dressed, so just come as you are.
- You won’t be asked to do anything or give any money, just come and be yourself
- If you’ve got kids we’ve a space in the hall where they can play, and we don’t mind if they make some noise! Any ages are welcome on a Sunday and we are all in the one room with an interactive family service
- We have lot’s of our Youth programmes on a Tuesday night.
- From Primary 1 to 4 we have an after school Youth Cafe with lots of fun games and interactive crafts where we learn about God and each other
-Youth Worship is on a Tuesday evening from 7-8pm where we have games, hear from the bible and have lots of fun.